Monday, July 26, 2021

New backyard

 Hello my friends, I finally got my backyard filled in and I'm loving it. 

                 Before

                    After


It's nice to have space for my vehicles. 
Now my drive way is open
Tomorrow, I will start moving this stuff to the back to open the front.
I had scrambled eggs and fake sausage. I wanted to try non meat sausage, it does not taste good.
Shared with Freddy, he ate it all.
That's it for now, I should have another post in a day or two. Hope you like today's post.

Take care


6 comments:

bigfoot said...

I assume you covered that plastic area with gravel to keep weeds/grass out? Funny how some gravel spread totally changes the look, and usefulness of a yard. Looks good.
Fake sausage? Must be like Fake News!!

John in Alaska said...

LOL, Hi bigfoot, actually, there was no taste to the sausage it didn't real bad but, just didn't taste like sausage should. The black ground cover is what I used to cover the ground. It certainly did change the look back there. Now I will work on the front.

518nymammaof2 said...

The backyard looks great! At least Freddy enjoyed the fake sausage!

John in Alaska said...

Hi 518, Freddy will pretty much eat anything, lol. I am very happy with my new parking area, it will serve me well.

Evano said...

Looking good man!

John in Alaska said...

Thanks Evano, I believed you the first time, LOL.