Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Wednesday 7/14/2021

 Hi folks, sorry I haven't been online much. I haven't been feeling good lately.  I came down with food poisoning  and diarrhea. Feeling a little better. My day started out fine,, Freddy and I kinda slept in this morning 🌄 got up about 10:30, took Freddy for a walk to do his business. I made coffee. I like my French press.

Then I made a toasted everything 🥯 my favorite. I toasted it on my offgrid toaster 

These toasters work better than electric, I think. Turned out nice.
Freddy doesn't eat breakfast for some reason so I share mine with him. Afterwards I took him outside to go for a run with my 6 wheeler. I tried to get a 📷 of him running. Here we are at the start. 





Freddy is a fast runner and he has learned a few more commands from me. I want to try a video blog on here. Thanks for stopping ✋by.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi John, Freddie's looking good. Hope your eyes are healing well and your stomach situation has calmed down,food poisoning will really make you miserable.The doctors say you have to stay hydrated even with the nausea, I try to keep some chicken broth, ginger ale and pedialyte solution in the house for those situations. Take care, M.

John in Alaska said...

Hi M, Freddy is doing fine, he loves to run. My eyes are fantastic,one more week on eye drops and then I am finished for 3 months. My stomach is feeling much better, no more vomiting or coming out the other end either, lol. I drink a lot of water now that I have discovered Vitamin Water, it is good stuff. Thanks for stopping by.

Billy Portwood said...

Always nice to see beauty Alaska I miss so much. Good to hear your doing good too. Thanks for the pic. Outside with a dog and gun in hand in Alaska is how I spent most of my 13 years up there.

John in Alaska said...

Hi Billy, Freddy seems to be settling in quite well. I am feeling much better and with the surgery on my eyes as well, I am seeing a whole lot better. Thanks for stopping by.

518nymammaof2 said...

That's a giant bagel! Freddy looks happy. Glad you are feeling better. Food poisoning is the worst!

John in Alaska said...

Hi 518, Thanks food poisoning just wants to make you die. These bagels I buy are the best bagels in Alaska, they are big and delicious and are made constantly, they don't sit out long. I buy the Everything and the Jalapeno bagels, yummy. Freddy loves it when I ask him if he wants to go check the mail, his tail starts wagging and he runs to the door, lol. Thanks for stopping by.