Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Short post

 Good evening everyone, It's  pouring rain here right now at 10:45 pm and it's 58F so, I am kinda bored and thought I would share something with you guys. I kinda been puttering around inside and got to thinking how much I miss Winter and wish it could be here tomorrow. I would prefer snow over rain and cold 🥶 over this heat. I'm bored, I mean, how much TV could one watch or how long can you be on the 🖥 without getting tired of it? If I could wake ⏰ up too 5ft. of snow ❄ tomorrow, I would be 😃 smiling. Anyone else out there wish it was Winter and get rid of this heat? I think I've said enough.  Let me know what you think or wish for. 

               Take care

6 comments:

bigfoot said...

I'll take November weather in North TX. Grass not growing, leaves turning, cooling down. A couple of 2 day snow events in jan/feb is plenty for me.
Maybe get yourself a Kindle reader and download some good books?

John in Alaska said...

Hi bigfoot, that would be a good idea but, I actually listen to books on tape and I can only do it for so long. I have a very low attention span when sitting and reading. I just like to sit and watch the snow come down and listen to mood music with a good cup of coffee and maybe some strudel.

Happy Winter to come

Anonymous said...

Hiya John I too and ready to get rid of hot humid weather, I love Fall when it cools down and leaves are changing. I love cooler temps even tho it isn’t friendly to arthritis. Down South is definitely not the place to be in July & august. Agree with you that Internet can get boring so I limit my time each day. I usually do a household task per day and save late afternoon after dinner time to find a movie on Netflix. Meet a friend once a week to eat out helps the getting bored problem. Sounds like you need to visit friends who have air conditioning lol get out don’t stay home alone. Take care Bert From Bama

Bushrat John said...

Hi Bert, I have a few projects to take care of but, I can't do them until the gravel company brings my gravel to fill in my backyard. Once that is done, I can get a lot done. Oh well, hopefully it will be any day now.

Anonymous said...

Hi John, agree with you about this heat. Really makes even the simplest tasks outside far more of a hassle. I have a load of bushes needing to be trimmed, painting to do, concrete needing repairs, the deck needs to be rebuilt..etc etc etc. lol Used to only get heat like this for a few weeks in August, this past year or two it started in June. Anyway, take care. M.

Anonymous said...

P.s. There's always the Olympics to watch if you're looking for a diversion. Personally enjoy seeing events like Archery myself. Got to admire people who've honed their skill to that level. M.