Monday, November 30, 2020

Trip to ER

 Hi folks, just wanted to let you know what is going on with me. I have been constipated and had severe abdominal pain for 2 1/2 weeks. Last Monday I called my doctor and told her what was going on. She told me to go to the ER and see what is going on. I did go and the doctor told me to take something that would help me out. He gave me 10 fl. oz. of Magnesium Citrate saline laxative. He instructed not to take it on the way home because, it works real fast. So, when I got home, I promptly took it and so far it has not worked. I called my doctor and she is setting up an appt. to go have a cat scan to see what is going on inside. I am feeling really miserable right now. I'm not sure if I will have anything to post for a while but, will keep you informed of the situation. Something has to be bad, I've lost my appetite, taste and somewhat lethargic. It's making me very miserable. I hope something good happens soon. Take care

13 comments:

bigfoot said...

Hoping you can get this resolved quickly.

Keep us up to date if able to.

C said...

John......Thinking of you and hoping that this resolves quickly and you are back to yourself soon.....Take care!
Chris

CottonLady said...

Prayers for you, John. Hope they can figure it out and you’ll soon feel good.

Blessings!

518nymammaof2 said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Passport said...

Best wishes to you. I have used Magnesium Citrate for colonoscopy prep and it works great if you aren't constipated. But not so good if you are blocked. Hoping for good results with your tests.

Anonymous said...

Hiya John Praying for you & that this problem gets straightened out. Sorry your feeling bad .... Bert From Bama

Penny said...

Prayers and blessings for you, John!

Anonymous said...

Praying for you, John. Hope you are doing better!
MidwestGal

Art said...

Concerned and thinking of you. Keep us updated.

Anonymous said...

Any update John?
MidwestGal

Anonymous said...

Hope they're getting you some good healthcare up there John. Take care, M.

bigfoot said...

John....we sure hope you're getting some relief. Please let us know?

Evano said...

Hang in there John.
Hoping for a quick recovery!