Monday, November 2, 2020

High winds trees down

 Well, I've had high winds for two days and it blew some trees down and it is cold, hoping they ease up or stop soon.






                         Dinner tonight.Vegetable beef soup with rice.
               Breakfast this morning, fried potatoes 2 eggs sunny side up
                                         Second snow we got


                                           Last nights moon



                                                   Winds


That's it for now, I tried cutting up the trees but, it was very cold with the wind blowing so much, hopefully they will cease tomorrow and I can get out and buck them up for firewood. Hope you enjoy.

6 comments:

518nymammaof2 said...

Wow, can't believe the wind took those trees down! Hope it won't be too much work to clean up and hope you can use the wood. Windy in upstate NY today too...gusts up to 50 mph. High was 35 but felt much colder. Can't believe you're already having single digit temps! We also got our first snow on Friday. Just a dusting but any October snow is too early for me!

Bushrat John said...

Hi 518nymammaof2, that's the good part, I can use the wood for firewood. It's been real cold with the winds blowing. There is a lot to clean up but, I have some trees that I have to take down before any more winds blow them down. Thanks for stopping by.

Passport said...

It's 63 degrees here and I am freezing. Thanks for the update. I hope the fallen trees didn't damage anything. Your meals look good. How about a picture of your pantry or the view that you see while eating?

Bushrat John said...

Hi Passport, 63? That's warm. No damage, which I am grateful I will give you both views in my next post. Thanks for stopping by.

Mary said...

You are lucky those trees didn't fall on your cabin!

Bushrat John said...

Hi Mary, actually, one tree did land on my cabin. Look at the third picture, the top of the tree landed on the roof but, no damage. Thanks for stopping by.