Saturday, January 30, 2021

The remodel in the living room

 Well, the living room is pretty much done, just need a little more clean up.

                                       My new living room







So, what I did was put all new plywood on the walls and then, coated them with a polymer. I really like this much better than painted walls. I have a few more tweakings to do and I will put these pictures up when done. Now, if there is something you don't like let me know, not that I will change it, LOL. Anyway, more to come. By the way, I got my first covid shot, second one is in February. Take care and stay safe.













8 comments:

Billy Portwood said...

Cool Bear rugs, got my first Bear from Valdez in 2002 in my man cave. Not everyone in Texas has a Bear rug! Thanks for posting John.

Billy Jack

Bushrat John said...

Hi Billy, any Alaskan man should have at least one Bear rug.

bigfoot said...

I like the new look-!!!

Bushrat John said...

Thanks, Bigfoot glad you approve.

Passport said...

Now that's a nice cabin. What a great idea changing the walls. Were you able to do it all by yourself? Any other changes you have planned? Great job!

Bushrat John said...

Hi Passport, actually, I had a friend help me so I could get it done faster. He was a big help. I got tired of the old painted walls. Yes, the kitchen is next.

Jim said...

Looks good! The two of you did a Great Job! I have a household project of replacing carpeting with vinyl strips that I started 10 years ago or so. Still haven't finished the first room ... yet.

Bushrat John said...

LOL, and I thought, I put projects off. I have the kitchen, outhouse and the exterior of the cabin next. Then, I'm done, I hope.