Saturday, July 4, 2020

July 4th 2020

Well, I figured a way to post, use my old laptop. I still haven't figured the new one out. Not to mention, this is the first time I didn't eliminate the photos from my SD card so yes, I do have photos to show. Something I want to share first.

A week ago Friday morning, I got up to go outside, I got very dizzy, broke into a huge cold sweat and had pains in my chest area. It scared the hell out of me so, I called 911. Emt's arrived at my cabin and hooked me up to all their machines. As soon as that happened I felt great again, turns out, I was low on Electrolytes which was a relief to me. The following Monday, I went to see my doctor and she is sending me to the MatSu Cardiology unit to be on the safe side. This is one time I was really afraid. I have taken my doctor's advice and cut down on my coffee and diet soda intake. Since that day, I drink 2 cups of coffee in the morning and have drank nothing but water pretty much all day.

July 4th dinner is: N.Y. Strip steak, green beans and hash brown potatoes.
It was cooked on my new grill I bought. I decided to buy this small one because, I don't need a huge stainless steel grill.

I was hoping to find a reason to use my back door, LOL

Because, I was in a sad mood, I thought I would buy something to cheer me up so, here it is....1996 Chevy Camaro with Ttops and I like it. I do have better pics that I will post at a later time.
It was time to fix the shop
Remember this?
Well, it looks a bit different. I had my friend Matt come over and help me trans form this mess to this.





I found this Burl Table and it is beautiful. It measures 35" across the top, 20" at the bottom and 35" high. Came with 2 round glass tops.
             The surface has 4 bear paw prints inlaid
Well, I will end this for now, I think it would be better to keep some blogs short and blog more frequently.

                             HAPPY 4th of JULY

12 comments:

bigfoot said...

Glad things turned out good with your heart issues. Get some Power Ade sports drink. It has electrolytes.
Nice Camaro!!
And that new shed will come in handy!!

518nymammaof2 said...

The shed looks great and I love that table!! As for your scare, glad to hear it was just electrolytes and not something really serious!

Bushrat John said...

Hey bigfoot, I am liking the new shed more and more, now I won't have to worry about it collapsing

Bushrat John said...

Thanks 518, I am glad as well. good to hear from you.

C said...

John....Yikes - low electrolytes really can make you feel "whooped".....but it is easily resolvable (thank Goodness!) Your shed looks like it certainly will do the job - now you need something to put your new wheels in! Good to see your post.......

Bushrat John said...

Hi C, yep, that's what the EMT's said as well as my doctor. Good to be back posting

Anonymous said...

Hi! Glad to hear you are doing better ! Nice looking shed, it's always nice to keep your things under cover!
Your 4th of July dinner looks yummy! Hope you had a nice day and take care! KC

Bushrat John said...

Hi KC, thanks. This shop will make a big difference. It was a great meal, it was the 1st good meal I've had in a long time. I plan on more.

Anonymous said...

Hi John, the new shop looks pretty darn impressive,nicely done. I need to get marching on some similar projects myself. The Camaro w/ t-tops was a fun idea, what size engine's in it? Take care, M.

AlaskaJohn4ever said...

Hey M, thanks, the shop is coming along nicely. The Camaro has a 6 cyl 3.8 engine.

Evano said...

Wow, pretty fancy!
Look after yourself man, none of us are getting younger- it doesn’t work that way.

Take care
Evano

Bushrat John said...

Thanks Evano, good to see ya stopping in. I'm taking life more serious now.