Thursday, January 27, 2022

Things are changing PART 1

 Hi everyone, I finally got all the sides done on the cabin.



The spot on the back wasn't done because,  I decided I want to add a pantry for food, dishes and pots and pans. 
I had to hire a guy with a tractor and scoop to come and clean out the snow. Being without my snowblower due to being broke down, the ruts were to deep.
He did a great job, cleaned it down to the gravel.


Now that I have my snowblower back,  I can clean the yard up a little better.

A couple of mornings ago, I headed to town and the Sun was just coming up, about 10:30 am.



Well, I started this post too late and it's after midnight so, I am calling it a night. This is a long post so, I will resume tomorrow.  Check back in.

   

                    Goodnight 

10 comments:

bigfoot said...

Gorgeous sunrise....but at 10:30 am.????
New siding completely changes the look of your cabin.

C said...

Nice!!!!

Bushrat John said...

Yeah, the Sun doesn't like to get up early, lol. I like the lighter color, it's not so depressing in the Winter. Thanks for stopping by.

Bushrat John said...

Thanks C

Anonymous said...

Hey John
good job on the siding. I would imagine that made it a little warmer inside too! this winter the wx has been a little different than what we normally get.

stay warm
0ld John

Art said...

It's good to get an update. Your days are short in Alaska this time of year. We had -20F yesterday in MN, colder in Northern MN. The siding looks good.

Bushrat John said...

Hi John, it actually does make a difference warmth wise and more pleasing to look at. This weather is crazy this year, hard to tell what's going to happen. Stay warm.

Bushrat John said...

Hi Art, thanks, the siding gives the cabin a whole new look. I hope we are done with the -30+ temps. Stay warm my friend.

518nymammaof2 said...

The siding looks great! And what a beautiful sunrise!

John in Alaska said...

Thanks 518, I like the siding a lot, glad I picked this color. We do have our moments in the mornings here.