Friday, January 3, 2020

My favorite videos


Mr. "C" who follows my blog suggested I do some blogs of my favorite YouTube videos and I am taking his suggestion and am starting now. This one means a lot to me.

I dedicate this video to all Military Veterans and active Military



                              Please watch in full screen, Thank You


                      These children will shock you, when they sing


Kaylee has autism and ADHD & the choir kids have various learning disabilities,

4 comments:

C said...

WONDERFUL!!!!!!! Thank you.....
Chris

Bushrat John said...

Thanks Chris, that was a great idea you had. More to come.

Carol said...

Hi John, Thanks for sharing such beautiful videos. Loved them both! Keep them coming!
Take care
Carol

Bushrat John said...

Thanks Carol. I especially like the young girl and choir.