Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Update

  Hi everyone, I know it's been awhile and to tell the truth, I was just lazy. Not a whole lot is going on and not sure there is anything real interesting to talk about. We have been having a lot of rain and high winds and so, it limited what I could do. It has been pretty warm during the day and cools down at night and early morning.

  On the nice days, I have been walking around the property picking up things that were scattered all around. It is crazy the things you find after some high winds. Right now the winds are blowing pretty good and that is a good thing. It is breaking up the ice on the lake. A few days ago.

                                      Today

  So, the days are getting better and I am happy knowing I'm a short timer. I have 21 days left til I get to my homestead and start building my new cabin. So anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know what's
 going on.

No comments: