THE BUSH LIFE

THE BUSH LIFE
My tent cabin on the Kvechak River

The Bush Life

The Bush Life
My old buddy "KAYAK"

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Things are looking up

Yep, things are better today. I was cruising Craigslist and I found a 5 cu. ft. chest freezer, 6 mo. old for $100. Then, this morning, I get a call from a guy who answered my ad about wanting a propane fridge. Not only did he have the fridge but, a 3 burner, glass front propane stove out of a camper and I got  them both for $250 bucks. How much better can it get? I practically have my new cabin outfitted, LOL. Seems Home depot is having a hard time with pricing my woodstove material. I emailed the list like they asked and no call yet. Well, maybe SBS or lowes would like my business. This morning I woke up to -6 degrees and now it's sunny and 36 degrees. Made some Italian bread and Cornbread. I got some Catfish filets from Costco and I am going to bread them up and fry'em for dinner. I am starting to feel a whole lot better as the time gets closer to getting up to my land. So, stick around, I will be writing more about my days and hopefully keep you interested.

No comments: