Thursday, March 17, 2011

Things are looking up

Yep, things are better today. I was cruising Craigslist and I found a 5 cu. ft. chest freezer, 6 mo. old for $100. Then, this morning, I get a call from a guy who answered my ad about wanting a propane fridge. Not only did he have the fridge but, a 3 burner, glass front propane stove out of a camper and I got  them both for $250 bucks. How much better can it get? I practically have my new cabin outfitted, LOL. Seems Home depot is having a hard time with pricing my woodstove material. I emailed the list like they asked and no call yet. Well, maybe SBS or lowes would like my business. This morning I woke up to -6 degrees and now it's sunny and 36 degrees. Made some Italian bread and Cornbread. I got some Catfish filets from Costco and I am going to bread them up and fry'em for dinner. I am starting to feel a whole lot better as the time gets closer to getting up to my land. So, stick around, I will be writing more about my days and hopefully keep you interested.

No comments: