THE BUSH LIFE

THE BUSH LIFE
My old boat on Six Mile Lake

THE BUSH LIFE

THE BUSH LIFE
My tent cabin on the Kvechak River

The Bush Life

The Bush Life
My old buddy "KAYAK"

Sunday, February 20, 2011

My new cabin site

A friend of mine has been hauling things up to my cabin site and took some pictures. Thought I would share with everyone.





My friends snowmachine at the property







My cabin site looking out at Denali

Here is Dave digging a spot for an 8x10 cabin for us to stay in when building my cabin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet you're getting excited about getting your cabin built...the pictures of your property are so beautiful. What a wonderful place it will be to live at!

John said...

Yes, I am very excited. Once there and building, it will be like starting a new life. I can't wait to sit in my cabin during the winter time and watch the Northern Lights not to mention all the new exploring to be done.