THE BUSH LIFE

THE BUSH LIFE
My old boat on Six Mile Lake

THE BUSH LIFE

THE BUSH LIFE
My tent cabin on the Kvechak River

The Bush Life

The Bush Life
My old buddy "KAYAK"

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A nice productive day

I woke up this morning about 8:30 a.m.to -10. The day was clear and cold. I sat looking out the window drinking hot coffee and then made a good breakfast. Eggs, sausage and homefries. About 10:30 a.m. I got dressed and went out walking the land to look for a Christmas tree. I found one that has been the nicest yet. Took me about 15 min. to drag it back. I shook the snow off brought it inside to dry and then went out and hauled wood and split it. The wood split real easy. After stacking it, I came inside and set the tree up and decorated it. When you are alone, this makes the day much more enjoyable. I got the tree decorated and set up the train I bought off of Ebay. Almost felt like a kid again. It's a shame friends don't come to visit. Hey, that's life. Anyway, I woke up about 4:15 a.m. to do my chore and what greeted me when I looked out the window? A meteor shower and it displayed for an hour and a half. I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer and went back to sleep. Tomorrow is laundry day, haul water and bake bread and cookies.

No comments: