Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A nice productive day

I woke up this morning about 8:30 a.m.to -10. The day was clear and cold. I sat looking out the window drinking hot coffee and then made a good breakfast. Eggs, sausage and homefries. About 10:30 a.m. I got dressed and went out walking the land to look for a Christmas tree. I found one that has been the nicest yet. Took me about 15 min. to drag it back. I shook the snow off brought it inside to dry and then went out and hauled wood and split it. The wood split real easy. After stacking it, I came inside and set the tree up and decorated it. When you are alone, this makes the day much more enjoyable. I got the tree decorated and set up the train I bought off of Ebay. Almost felt like a kid again. It's a shame friends don't come to visit. Hey, that's life. Anyway, I woke up about 4:15 a.m. to do my chore and what greeted me when I looked out the window? A meteor shower and it displayed for an hour and a half. I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer and went back to sleep. Tomorrow is laundry day, haul water and bake bread and cookies.

No comments: