Monday, October 21, 2019

Bruce clarification

I recently received a comment on my post about Bruce, criticizing me for re-homing Bruce.  I want to fully clarify, not that I have to. This persons comment was made to make me sound bad. I will not mention a name or gender. What everyone didn't know, Bruce was being trained through the Veterans Administration as a Service dog for my service connected disabilities. Because of his destructive behavior, he was deemed not a proper candidate for the program and I had a choice to relinquish him to animal control or re-home him to a good family for which I did. I will not apologize for my actions. To people who criticize others for things they do, you never know the situation and/or why.

I know, the majority of you who follow my blog will understand my position and for those who can't, that's your problem. Thanks to those who understand. Take care

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey John
That Service Dog Program you mention sounds like a very good program. I go se my VA Dr Thursday for the annual ck up and I intend to talk to her about it..

Night time temps have been in the lower - mid 20's for better than a week now.. I expect to wake up some morn to 6-8 indies of new snow...

Stay Warm.

Old John

Bushrat John said...

Hi John, it is well worth it, it does help Veterans out with certain problems. The temps are getting cooler and I like that, just not the rain. I wish we could wake up to snow tomorrow morning.

Rumbarr said...

John, I would bet the person who told you that also believes in 3 genders and that climate change would stop if we all became vegans. Don't let the internet troll get to you.

Off topic - I apologize I could not send the supplies . Mom donated them to the local goodwill center. Stay warm and by any chance if you see a wolverine, please take a pic =)

Bushrat John said...

Hi Rumbarr, that's ok. Hell, I forgot about them anyway and still survived, LOL. If I see one I certainly will. I will look through my photos, I have 1000's of photos. A lot of them were prior to cell phones and digital cameras. It's really good to hear from you, don't stay away so long.

Art said...

Dogs are great but they are dogs, not humans. Your well-being and lifestyle comes first. Wait a while and get a replacement. There are many nice dogs that will compliment your life, not make it more complicated.

Bushrat John said...

Hi Art, you are right and I agree with every thing you say. Take care.

Debi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Debi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.