Monday, September 16, 2019

Chit chat

Hi everyone, just wanted to give you an idea of what's going on at the moment. It's been raining and a lot of fog in the mornings, not to much going on. Bruce is pretty proud of himself the past 2 mornings when I get up and take him for his walk to take care of business. He has flushed out 5 Spruce hens or commonly known as Grouse. He sneaks up on them and then he pounces, lol. Very funny to watch but, I don't let him get them. He goes nuts when they fly off and he just runs back and forth barking. Anyway, at the moment I am working on minimizing my cabin and am really hitting it hard.

You will not believe the difference it is making as far as room. It feels so nice to not be cluttered in.Fall is definitely here. The leaves are turning their golden color and falling. I decided  not to spend much money on this cabin anymore, I want to spend time traveling places with Bruce and have fun.

If the weather is nice this weekend, I will take Bruce to Hatcher's Pass and hike a little bit and pick Blueberry's. It should be a fun time.

I have been watching Youtube a lot and I came across someone whose videos just blew me away and I just can't seem to get enough of. The person I am referring to is "Jonna Jinton" a beautiful young lady who lives in Sweden and is someone who has captured my heart and mind. She is Angelic like, both in appearance and heart You really should view her videos. Please go to Youtube and type her name in and you will see what I mean.

Anyway, thanks for reading and take care.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adventures with Bruce sounds like a grand idea! And I do hear you on the benefits of de-cluttering. I've got far too many things i've kept with the thought that one day it'll be needed. So much needs to go. lol Glad to read your area wasn't hit by the fires. Take care. M.

Bushrat John said...

Hi M, nice to hear from you. Every day is fin with Bruce. Like you, I always felt, if I keep this or that, I will use it. After a year or 2, it's still there, lol.

Carol said...

Hi John, Glad you and Bruce are having fun. A nice hike would certainly be nice. Sounds like you are having a good time decluttering but it is a lot of work too. I watched a few of Jonna Jinton's videos before, they are very peaceful, relaxing and interesting. I will have to watch some more of her videos. Hope your weekend is nice so you can go hiking and picking blueberries..yum!
Take care
Carol

Bushrat John said...

Hi Carol, I need the hike as well. You are so right. Decluttering is a job. I am glad you enjoy Jonna's videos. I have watched them all and continue to watch them again. They are very relaxing for me.

Anonymous said...

Hi John, I will have to check out Jonna's videos, peace and relaxation sounds good to me at this point in my life. Decluttering is great, very freeing and calming.
Thanks for posting, and you and Bruce be happy.

Dee

Bushrat John said...

Hi Dee, nice to hear from you. I think you will enjoy Jonna's videos a lot. As I have said, decluttering is work. Take care

Anonymous said...

Hey John
better take your rain gear for that hike....

OLD John

Bushrat John said...

Hey John, might have to borrow your boat, lol. The rain sure helps to put the fires out. Take care