THE BUSH LIFE

THE BUSH LIFE
My old boat on Six Mile Lake

THE BUSH LIFE

THE BUSH LIFE
My tent cabin on the Kvechak River

The Bush Life

The Bush Life
My old buddy "KAYAK"

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

A short message

Hi everyone, just wanted to write a short message letting you know I haven't forgotten to post. Been real busy between VA visits and cleaning up and fixing things. Just so you know, my health is great except for a small persistent cough I have and will be going in Monday for chest xrays. I will make a newer and longer post with photos this coming Saturday. Lot of surprises. Take care.

5 comments:

Debbie Schreib said...

glad you're feeling better. I like surprises! :)

John said...

Good morning Debbie, I like surprises as well. Good or bad, good ones make you feel good, bad ones present a challenge.

Debbie Schreib said...

I hope you aren't having any bad surprises, John. don't stay away too long. :o)

Debbie Schreib said...

John, I've wanted to ask...is shopping close to you? I see you making wonderful dinners, also see you don't have tons on hand. so..do you have access to stores easy then? I live rural with no real stores anywhere close. a girl is curious! :o)

John said...

When on the road system, I either travel 15 miles to an expensive store or 70 milles round trip for the big stores.