Friday, May 27, 2011

My time is near

   I have 4 days left before I head to Anchorage. I have been pretty busy packing and forgetting things to pack. Moving is really easy, it's remembering what to pack. Packing is a real pain. I remember it wasn't all that long ago, I could pack everything in a backpack and go, over the the past 10 years I have been accumulating things and once I get going on the new cabin, I hope to eliminate many of the things I have.  There seems to be a lot of pressure on me right now.  I think once I get to Anchorage and get all my stuff into  storage, the pressure will ease up.  The only good thing about packing is, it kept me inside and from being eatin up by the skeets and attacked by the millions of sand fleas. The weather is overcast and the high winds stopped a few days ago.  The way the clouds are forming today, it looks like it may rain.

   When I get to Anchorage, I will be spending some time there getting stuff that I will need like food, more tools, laundry, yep, I saved enough up to take me awhile.  I want to take a trip on the Denali Highway as I usually do every summer and fall.  Whenever I travel to the Highway, I find solace there. I have found myself staying off the computer more and more each day and it feels good.  Getting back to a more simpler life is very inviting.  Anyway, I am cleaning a nice big Lake Trout I got and my friend from the village is coming out since his wife is in Anchorage. Ok I'm out. Later

  

No comments: