THE BUSH LIFE

THE BUSH LIFE
My old boat on Six Mile Lake

THE BUSH LIFE

THE BUSH LIFE
My tent cabin on the Kvechak River

The Bush Life

The Bush Life
My old buddy "KAYAK"

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What's Up?

Chief Harry
Today was a very warm day. It got up to the 40's with a light snow. I did some work around the cabin and decided that it was such a nice day, I took a walk to the village and picked up a manual that I asked a friend to download for me. The walk is close to 3 miles each way. Before I left the Vill, I stopped and visted with the Village chief. We had a good chat. On the way back got buzzed by a couple of planes. I really enjoyed the walk, it is so quiet and you observe things more so than riding a snowmachine or Honda. When I got back, I went out and hauled more water. Over all, a pretty productive day. Tomorrow is mail day so, I will walk to the village again. We get mail 3 days a week, sometimes not depending on the weather. Sorry for not posting more often but, that will change. Check in for new posts.

No comments: