Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What's Up?

Chief Harry
Today was a very warm day. It got up to the 40's with a light snow. I did some work around the cabin and decided that it was such a nice day, I took a walk to the village and picked up a manual that I asked a friend to download for me. The walk is close to 3 miles each way. Before I left the Vill, I stopped and visted with the Village chief. We had a good chat. On the way back got buzzed by a couple of planes. I really enjoyed the walk, it is so quiet and you observe things more so than riding a snowmachine or Honda. When I got back, I went out and hauled more water. Over all, a pretty productive day. Tomorrow is mail day so, I will walk to the village again. We get mail 3 days a week, sometimes not depending on the weather. Sorry for not posting more often but, that will change. Check in for new posts.

No comments: